Selecting the right binary options broker really matters to be a successful trader. Following factors must be considered before you choose your binary options broker.
- Some brokers pay 85 % payout and some pay just 70 % for the same asset. (You may get 15 % less profit for each trade, its definitely going to affect you in the long run.)
- Some brokers don’t pay for a trade closed at TIE (stike price = closing price), and some brokers refund you the invested amount on a TIE.
- Bonus payment and associated trade volume to be achieved before withdrawal. (Don’t get trapped by availing a bonus. Know the trade volume to be achieved against the bonus.)
- Some brokers have very good customer service and regulated by well recognised authorities. (Know whether the broker is regulated)
- Brokers processing time for fund withdrawal and fund withdrawal charges.
Studying the above factors we recommend you the following brokers to trade with.